Re: Greetings

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 05:25:44PM -0600, Jeff Rush wrote:
> Yes, you're on the right list, but there is little traffic.

As I mentioned in my previous message to Tom Poe, this mailing list
was originally set up for discussion by developers and users of the
Udanax code specifically rather than for general Xanadu discussion,
since the Xanadu mailing list already exists for that purpose and has
a larger readership.  You can see all of the Xanadu mailing lists and
their purposes at: http://www.xanadu.com.au/mail/

Hope that helps,
		Andrew Pam
--