VS: Would bidirectional links show the way?

Oh, I forgot to mention the DOI handle system URL;
http://www.doi.org/resolver.html

("Big publishing houses (companies) and some libraries are working on
Digital Object Identifier system (perhaps there are more of systems) but it
seems that within that sphere there will be no space for individual authors,
let alone the amount