smalltalk merge

Get 'em while they're hot!!!
The directory ~xanadu/st80/releases/nov1/image contains a brand new frozen
smalltalk image.  This one was really just in the nick of time, since the
last changes file ended in -z9.cha; the next one would screw up the directory
alphabetization.  I should have the corresponding X++ merge put together in
the next couple of days.  Note that X++ code translated from this image will
not compile under X++/alpha-8.  I figure that most of you can get real work
done with just the image, so nobody will be messed up by the delay for X++.
As always, remember to "chmod ug+w" your copy of the image before use.

	- e -