file friends

I've run into a couple of situtations where I need access to a private
class outside the file in which it is defined. For example, I want to
make subclass in another file (which is also private to its file). In
C++, I could do this by including the p.hxx file, but there is
currently no mechanism to do this in smalltalk. Does anyone have any
objections if I add a "friends" aspect to files in the browser,
listing the files that are allowed to see its private header, and
change the include scanner appropriately?
	--ravi