Re: undocumented translator fixes

> From tribble Sat Apr 28 16:10:06 1990
>
> Ah.  If people modify the class comment in HxxPrintStream, then it's
> sufficiently global that we can detect damage from remote changes.
>
> Any objections to everyone doing that?

Since the main problem I was trying to solve is recording enough
information to disambiguate, for the integrator, the intent of
multiple changes to a method (or other piece of changed code), the
comment should appear in the browser frame containing the changed
code.

If a comment can solve more global problems by ALSO appearing in
a well-known place appropriate to the global nature of the effects
of the change, that's a very good reason to place it there as well.

	michael