PERT Chart and Configuration Management

It looks like I'm not quite going to be ready on Friday to work
with everyone on building the new PERT chart (remember, I mentioned
on Tuesday that I was hoping to hold that meeting on Friday).

So instead, I'd appreciate it as many people as possible could be
working here in the office on Monday from 1PM to 5PM, so I can
consult as needed while building the next assessment of our
progress.

In addition, I will try to hold a meeting, to discuss the nightmare
of Our Merges and What To Do about them, that afternoon sometime, if
the PERT building goes well. As an initial stimulus to people to
think of new ideas for how to keep merges from killing us in the
future the way they did last week, I am passing along a message
I received from John Walker today, copied below.

--marcs