Re: :: (ignore this message?)

	From: xanadu!michael (Michael McClary)
	To: xanadu!son-of-blob!eric, xanadu!son-of-blob!tribble,
	        xanadu!son-of-blob!xtech
	Subject: Re:  :: before global functions

	> From eric@son-of-blob Mon Apr  9 09:57:45 1990
	>
	> ::IntegerVar(num) doesn't work at all.  Hugh and I have fixed my version
	> of the translator to print :: in front of all functions, except IntegerVar:,
	> which seems to be a unique case (if others are found a more general solution
	> will be needed).

	Trust me.  Others will be found, and/or this will behavior will turn out to
	be the result of a bug in IntegerVar.

	If you don't understand it, it WILL bite you.  If you fix it by special-
	casing it, it will bite you several times.

		michael

uugh!  michael speak truth.  Even stupid observer like I see truth of
misobservation.

keep warm kemosabe.
rick