[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
:: before global functions
- To: <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: :: before global functions
- From: Eric Dean Tribble <tribble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 90 21:11:16 PDT
- Cc: <eric@son-of-blob>, <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xtech@son-of-blob>
- In-reply-to: <Michael>,52 PDT <9004100236.AA13633@xanadu>
I'm just going to rename the global functions that overlap namespaces.
I worry most about calls to a global function that turn into calls to
a local method. Can XLint catch these? We should always use
this->message() to send messages to self.