Inclusion Lists for Hypercardus Clonus

Great message!!  I enjoyed the analysis of the incentives.  I
particularly worry about a company keeping a lock on the endorsement
for its document type.  Certainly sometimes developers might
successfully lock out thrid parties, but as long as the alternative
you suggested (the third parties setting a new standard and doing
conformance checking) exists, I'm happy.

I wonder how hard it would be to implement a conformance check for
each of our Waldo types?  Ravi?  MarkM?  I suspect a brute-force one
might be easy.

dean