Re: Suggestions for C++ browser.

The plan (ever since the CxxBrowser adopted an outline in the left pane) to
allow higher level items to be directories (or just organizational points).
I have just about finished the code to do the directory stuff.
  I have strong feelings that files should ALL be leaf nodes - with no
additional organization under them.
  Also, distinguishing marks on the names shouldn't necessarily use the Unix
conventions.  Remember that there are 3 systems using incompatible file/
directory naming conventions.  Unix's scheme, while not better or worse than
the others doesn't hit me as being wonderful.

--Hugh