A Macro for Steppers

Date: Sun, 10 Dec 89 16:51:05 PST
   From: eric@son-of-blob

   A problem arises when the action in the Stepper loop involves a return
   from the embodying function.  The execution scopes of X++ and Smalltalk
   differ somewhat here:  A return in the X++ macro will return from the
   function that uses the macro, whereas a return in the block in Smalltalk
   would just return from the block, but not the calling method.  ...

I believe that a return from the block in Smalltalk also returns from
the invoking method, so the two languages agree here.  I'm also not
sure, Dean??