Monte Strickland

Please join me in welcoming Monte Strickland to Autodesk.
Monte will be the manager of Vertical Tools and Technologies
in the Tools and Technologies Group. In this role he will
be responsible for developing tools/technologies for our 3rd Party
Developers in the vertical markets of AEC, FM, MCAE, and GIS.
He will interface with Strategic Marketing and work with
Strategic Customers where appropriate.
Monte joins us from CSA (Atlanta), a company that specializes
in Plant Engineering and Maintenance software. Along the way
he has worked at Prime, had his own company and been a
Chief Applications Engineer with Bechtel.

Please look out for him - it wont be hard  - he use to wrestle
but he's very friendly!!

malcolm