Set & Table hierarchy

ScruSet<Heaper> :: count() stepper()
		      isEmpty() hasMember(x) isSubsetOf(s)
		      mutable() immutable()

   What do the "mutable" & "immutable" messages to a ScruSet mean?  I can
   think of several possibilities.

I think I made the suggestion for this.  They should actually be
asImmutable and asMutable.  asImmutable sent to a MuSet returns an
ImmuSet; sent to a MuTable returns an ImmuTable.  I would like the
conversion messages between different state-change types to be the
same for Set and Table classes.  It's easier to remember.

dean