CoordinateSpace

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 22:38:12 PDT
   From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)

   I don't mind avoiding MultiValued tables, but I think I need bags, and
   mapping from objectAsPositions to integers won't do.  Bags don't
   procide the semantic problems of multi-valued Tables, do they?

Does "procide"=="provide"?  (I'll assume it does.)  Why won't mapping
from elements to integers do?  I can't really get a handle on what the
semantic problems (if any) are with multi-valued tables outside the
MultiOrgl context, and until I do, it'll be hard to answer.  In any
case, I have no particular problem with Bags built out of simpler
material but being its own new type.  Why do you need them?