[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Circular Multi-Orgls & Logic Programming
- To: <tribble>
- Subject: Circular Multi-Orgls & Logic Programming
- From: Mark S. Miller <mark>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 19:34:00 PDT
- Cc: <michael>, <xanatech>
- In-reply-to: <Eric>,12 PDT <8910232331.AA06782@xanadu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 16:31:12 PDT
From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)
... Archiving and BEBE transmission of infinite orgls will require some
semantic support in order to describe the structure finitely. Yech.
Being able to write front-ends that deal with entire infinite orgls in
finite time will require the same semantic support. Interesting
problem. Most probably a post-first-product problem.