UnaryFns & Tables

1) Don't use the word occlude.  That has too many meanings in user
interface design.  It also doesn't mean quite the right thing.  If
nothing else, the occlusion is incidental.  The primary result is
having a combined collection.  What's wrong with combine?

2) I don't want to unify Tables and UnaryFns.  It corresponds to
keeping your mind so open your brains fall out.  It's easy to
understand Tables.  It's easy to understand UnaryFns.  It's not easy
to understand count for a UnaryFn, or coordinateSpace, for that
matter.  That makes bother abstractions less useful.  I've been quite
surprised and extremely annoyed when I invented an abstraction to
general and powerful for most of my problems.

dean