Re: UnaryFns & Tables

...Does anyone out there remember ever composing Tables using "compose"...

I had, of course, been thinking of building composite tables with compose.
I thought that would be better than with(), which is used with ImmuTables
(SEFTables) to build new ImmuTables in the same manner as Iterators (with,
withoutIt..)

  It is probably reasonable to come up with a different name for building
composite tables, like maybe 'build' or 'with
'
----gllleeerrch -- digital manipulator mechanism failure... (finger fumble)

composite tables, like maybe 'build' or 'with' or 'add' (yecch).

--Hugh