TableView, UnaryFn

Caveat.  I vaguely recall that the original query was wrt TableViews.
If not, substitue the appropriate TypeName....

I think I missed the original question.  I now think that you are
asking about the actual implementaion (or class) of TableView (or
whatever).  That certainly is a different class from UnaryFn.  The
message set varies significantly (such as 'count'), and the protocols
will change/grow in different directions (it's important to consider
this).  I originally thought you were asking about whether a TableView
should internally hold onto a UnaryFn or some other object type.
Having a TableView hold onto a UnaryFn seems like a nice simple
implementation.

dean