message receiver.

   Date: Mon, 16 Oct 89 19:29:41 PDT
   From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)

   The new definition of intersect allows me to apply operations to an
   enclosure that always produce results in the same coordinate system.
   I think unionWith() should have the same property (commutative only
   wrt the enclosures defined region).

Do you mean superUnion?  unionWith is (should be?) only defined for
sets.  If you mean superUnion, I agree.