removing endorsements

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 89 16:41:26 PDT
   From: tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)

   All this talk of Un/Redo has made me revisit removal of endorsements.
   We have to be able to remove endorsements, for fine-grained undo and
   larger mistakes (specific examples upon request).

   The last semantics MarkM and I agreed on for this was that a user
   could remove one of his endorsements (so it wouldn't be used for
   filtering), but that readers could still see if there used to be an
   endorsement.  I can't think of any particularly elegant way to
   implement this, though.  MarkM?

   dean

Another one rides the bus.