Correction to last message on memory

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 89 18:29:34 EST
   From: mark

   The only reason I can think of to use BLAST_SHIELDs instead of the
   above is to be able to specify by *dynamic* scope what procedure to
   invoke to grimly reap.  Note that BLAST_SHIELDs are dynamically scoped
   in *precisely* the same way as fluid variables, so:

Btw, I don't see any reason to dynamically bind which procedure to use
to grimly reap.  I was mearly demonstrating that this is possible with
fluid variables, and gives us all the power of an optional-resumption
exception handler.  I think the first (88.1 style) code fragment is
probably more appropriate for VM.